- Define longer term milestones - I was too lazy to do the research that this required, so it rolls over to next week because I still think its important to have these goals.
- Start keeping track of exercises - I did start recording the sets and reps in a spreadsheet, so I'm gonna count this one as done.
- No more splint
- Finished pills
- Doc says all is going well
- Can walk without crutches or splint (sort of)
- I'm back home
- Doing exercises every day
- Keeping records of exercises
- Working from home
Could be better:
- Didn't define long term goals
- Walking is painful
- Different muscles are hurting all over
- Not stretching enough
- Hard to walk without a limp
- Haven't gone to work yet
- Define longer term milestones
- Dedicate more time to stretching
Hm... Looks like last week a lot revolved around exercises and walking. In fact walking has been on my mind a lot, so I am going to do a whole post just about that next.
Besides starting to walk, last week was a time to say goodbye. They were very useful to me for a while, but finally this threesome had to go, and lets hope I'll never need them again: